Friday, August 16, 2013

Love and Marriage

Sooo, my friend got engaged last Saturday.  I'm really really really happy about that.  I don't really know what else to say about it that won't spoil her own blog (see it here), so I won't say anything :-D - Then, after she posts her own things about the engagement and wedding planning, I may spill my happiness all over my own blog.  WOOOOT !!!! <3

I'm just going to post some love-y/marriage-y quotes here for her.  Not that I think she needs advice or suffers from any of the things I'm talking about here, but I'm going to post them anyways just because I personally think these quotes are very important.


I always say this, and can't stress it enough.
Patience.  So important and underrated :)


Don't compare your relationship to anyone else's.  EVER.  
It's unfair to both you, and a recipe for disaster.



Never give up.  Trust me, it's worth it.  <3


1 comment:

  1. I loved loved loved loved this <3
    Thank you very much for the quotes and for sharing my happiness with me :) (and for the many pins too!) haha

    ReplyDelete