Sunday, July 28, 2013

Real-life Barbie

While browsing the net, I came across this article.  Clearly I was very impressed by this woman's resemblance to Barbie, so I Googled her name:  Valeria Lukyanova.

She has undergone multiple surgeries to look like a doll.  I was speechless at how doll-ish she actually looks.  I'm sure you can Google her name as well and come across a million pictures of her, but here is a preview:




I came across pictures of other ladies with the same doll-like look, and in my opinion Valeria has the best face of  them all.  Sometimes it even looked a little anime-ish.

In some of the other women, you can tell there has been plastic surgery done.  There is some obvious Botox, cheek implants, and things of that sort.  But in Valeria's case, her face is so smooth and so perfectly done that it feel as if she was born that way.  I think this makes it all the more freaky !!  It feels as if Barbie really grew life-size and stepped out of the box.

I'm not sure what made her want to look this way, but I honestly think she has reached her goal ten times over.

--

Note:  These pictures were obtained from doing a Google search.  I couldn't give proper credit because I don't really know which website they are originally from, since they are copied/pasted all over the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment