Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Orly Flash Dry Quick-Dry Drops


I'm a mom of two young kids, work full-time outside the house, and have a pretty busy schedule when I'm not working or mom-ing (lol).  When I paint my nails, I don't have time to sit there totally helpless (as we all get after we paint our nails).  I'm usually on the go, therefore sitting around is not a luxury I can afford right now.

Lately I've been using these quick-dry drops.  If you do your own nails and you don't own these then you are missing out BIG time.  I can't stress how awesome these are.  Usually I apply the drops and within 5 minutes or so I'm ready to rumble.  We are talking diaper-changing, dish-washing, toy-organizing, shower-taking kind of ready, and my nails remain intact.

Orly Flash Dry Quick-Dry Drops, my savior !! I sincerely recommend these and you can find them at the Orly site for $10 (here).  I'm sure Amazon and eBay, or any other online shopping site that carries Orly products will have these as well.

I hope you try them, as I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment