Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Spot In My Bracelet


My latest Pandora charm... a clock.  You may wonder why I got a clock, out of all those shiny, colorful, super cute charms...  Well, to me it symbolizes time.  

How many times a month do you say any one of these:  "They are never on time" ...  "It was just bad timing"... "I have no time to waste" ... "Time is money"...  "Wow, time flies"...  "It will get better with time"... "I need my day to have 30 hours!!"

It seems to matter in everything we do, whether it's remembering what happened yesterday, dealing with something happening today, or worrying about something that may or may not happen tomorrow.

No matter how much money we have, how healthy we are, how we look like, how happy we are, or how smart we are.  Time is the one thing that's the same for ALL of us.

Yep, I think the clock charm deserves a spot in my bracelet.



1 comment: